SPAM-ESP LTD H-307-The Most Badass 7 String You'll Ever See.

Chrisjd

• Members

Here it is. I am the second owner of this guitar. The first owner had three of these and this one sat on the wall all its life until a couple months ago when i bought it. It came to me with the original strings on it that still sounded new, proof this guitar has next to NO play time on it. I have played it ONLY in my house. I took out the orinal pickups and put in an EMG 707 and EMG 81-7 active pickups with quick connect. The guitar is in pretty much FLAWLESS condition. These COULD be bought new for $750, and I installed the pickups which were $120.00 each. I would like to pull $650.00 out of this guitar considering its reputation and the fact that it is highly sought after. I have never seen an h-307 in this good of condition. This guitar has mopped the floor with every other 7 string I have played, and that is a lot of seven strings!

Specs:

Mahogony body

Neck Thru

Flamed red maple top

EMG 707 and EMG 81-7

P1010661.jpg

P1010662.jpg

P1010663.jpg

P1010665.jpg

P1010664.jpg

• Members

Here it is. I am the second owner of this guitar. The first owner had three of these and this one sat on the wall all its life until a couple months ago when i bought it. It came to me with the original strings on it that still sounded new, proof this guitar has next to NO play time on it. I have played it ONLY in my house. I took out the orinal pickups and put in an EMG 707 and EMG 81-7 active pickups with quick connect. The guitar is in pretty much FLAWLESS condition. These COULD be bought new for $750, and I installed the pickups which were $120.00 each. I would like to pull $650.00 out of this guitar considering its reputation and the fact that it is highly sought after. I have never seen an h-307 in this good of condition. This guitar has mopped the floor with every other 7 string I have played, and that is a lot of seven strings!

Specs:

Mahogony body

Neck Thru

Flamed red maple top

EMG 707 and EMG 81-7

P1010661.jpg
P1010662.jpg
P1010663.jpg
P1010665.jpg
P1010664.jpg

If you have not shipped the Ibanez yet I'll take this instead :love:

The nicest axe I've seen in a long, long while..

Archived