The Sound of Animals Fighting

echodeluxe

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

craig cant sing for {censored}... maybe its just cause hes going up against anthony green.

i didnt know these guys actually played a show. that song is ok, but all their other {censored} kinda blows.

Im not a big fan of Craig, he lives in Anthony's shadow.

They actually played a few shows, all west coast. And that clip is from the DVD they are putting out, or have already put out, i dont keep up with them. The first EP was good and the full length was too out there for me.

• Members

When really crappy singers like the guy from Hawthorne Heights gets to be pitch perfect for a whole album and then be {censored}ing terrible live it pisses me off cuz Craig is pretty dang good live
:freak:

I saw HH plenty of times this summer, and honestly, JT (HH singer) was pretty much spot on. The only time I heard him off was when he was sick. So I'm not sure how that comparison fits...

• Members

I saw HH plenty of times this summer, and honestly, JT (HH singer) was pretty much spot on. The only time I heard him off was when he was sick. So I'm not sure how that comparison fits...

he may be spot on, but he also sounds like he has a cloths pin on his nose. hes so whiney it makes me want to punch babies. his voice is just frustrating.

Archived