Phrexia, do you ever plan on paying me?

Soundstorm

• Members

You don't seem very smart. You don't have my AOL email address. You do have my home mailing address. The speaker I bitched about on the Boogie Board is, as clearly stated, a 12L Classic, a reissue, not an original 12L, so I don't even know how you could think the speakers in question are the same.

After I agreed to refund your money for a speaker that did not sound right, you waited 25 days to email me, and then you sent me an email saying that the speaker is completely dead. Then, without waiting for a reply, you sent the speaker back to me.

Now, I bought the two speakers you bought from a forumite. He told me they were good. I tested them both out. I used them both with my amp. They were good. You could have began a claim with the shipping company, or you could have acted immediately, but instead you waited almost a month to send them back to me, and nobody trying to make money is going to refund you for a speaker that worked when you purchased it 45 days ago but does not now.

Then, instead of emailing me (at the same address where all our other business transactions had taken place) you send me a PM on this godforsaken forum, and then you start public threads in what I can only assume is an attempt to sling {censored} on me. I have perfect eBay feedback, and I've dealt with a number of people on this board and the Boogie Board and there are people who will back me up, which is why they've said something on this thread, and why Ned deleted your thread on the boogie board.

Check your damn email.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
You don't seem very smart. You don't have my AOL email address. You do have my home mailing address. The speaker I bitched about on the Boogie Board is, as clearly stated, a 12L Classic, a reissue, not an original 12L, so I don't even know how you could think the speakers in question are the same.

After I agreed to refund your money for a speaker that did not sound right, you waited 25 days to email me, and then you sent me an email saying that the speaker is completely dead. Then, without waiting for a reply, you sent the speaker back to me.

Now, I bought the two speakers you bought from a forumite. He told me they were good. I tested them both out. I used them both with my amp. They were good. You could have began a claim with the shipping company, or you could have acted immediately, but instead you waited almost a month to send them back to me, and nobody trying to make money is going to refund you for a speaker that worked when you purchased it 45 days ago but does not now.

Then, instead of emailing me (at the same address where all our other business transactions had taken place) you send me a PM on this godforsaken forum, and then you start public threads in what I can only assume is an attempt to sling {censored} on me. I have perfect eBay feedback, and I've dealt with a number of people on this board and the Boogie Board and there are people who will back me up, which is why they've said something on this thread, and why Ned deleted your thread on the boogie board.

Check your damn email.

OOOOh {censored}!! I'm sitting down for this one. :snax:

• Members

Phyrexia, I contacted you several times through the email address, the boogie board, and Harmony Central. After every attemp failed, I came here as a last resort. And it took a week, but you finally answered my emails didn't you?

Now, you are rearranging some facts about this situation. For instance, I contacted you *immediately* after I noticed a problem with the speaker. The problem was that my amp was also making a crackling due to a worn out capacitor, and I wanted to make sure that it was the problem. I tested the cab further and then was sure the speaker was the problem. The speaker stopped working on me for absolutely no reason, other than playing it at very quiet volumes. Again, I'm using a 60 watt amp through two 200 watt speakers (I bought two of these from Victor), and I never turned the amp above 2! I contacted you about sending the speaker back, you asked if you you could pay me in two installments since the your roommate had moved out and your utility bills were high. I removed the speaker, bought a new one from ebay, and waited awhile to send you the speaker. I realize I should've contacted you but I've had a very busy month, as I've been two Maine and back on the road, and then moved to Austin TX. The speaker fell to the bottom of a very long to-do list.
So, I'm sorry that I didn't contact you by that time. I thought if anything I was doing you a favor because you were having trouble paying your utilities! The last thing I thought was that once I finally did send it back I would have any trouble getting my money back, much less not getting a single email from you until a month after I send you the speaker!

I'm an honest guy, and I don't go around {censored}ing people over. But what is mine is mine, and your bum speaker back, and the money you owe me in your posession, so man up and do the right thing so this back and forth bull{censored} can come to an end!

-Trey

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I am still waiting on you to answer my question, whether you want a speaker or you want a partial refund. Maybe you don't check your email (ha!).

I did answer you back immediately, apparently it just wasn't the answer you wanted to hear. Check your PMs.

• Members

To answer some of the posts, this is a refund I'm waiting for after he sent a damaged speaker. I sent it back three weeks ago and haven't heard anything back from him.

you should have said that in your original post so people didnt take you for a fool.

Archived