You guys seen the new iPods?

Случа&#10

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

its not apple. I love macs

It's ipods....quite sad...but i tingle also when thinking of the masses who buy for trends when the competition is light years ahead
:lol:
:lol:

or maybe it's because they don't need a graphic eq and like the ipod's design and feature set and prefer itunes to the zune-ware :idea:

• Members

http://www.apple.com

The iPod Touch looks pretty cool, but you might aswell just get the phone, no? And 80GB as standard on the iPod "Classic" (The iPod has gone
classic
?), upgradeable to 160GB :

hi :)

i was wodnering how yuor name is pronounced..... :confused:

is it :oh.... :o

or :o:o:o:oh ? :idea:

:idk:

• Members

Touch screen Ipods for the lose.

The standard Ipod screens turn to {censored} 5 seconds out of the box. I can't even imagine how they'd look with your fingers constantly sliding around on it.:freak:

You could buy one of those adhesive screen protectors I suppose, but I don't see that staying in place for long.

PS. My Ipod video took a complete {censored} after only one year with moderate use. I hate Ipods.:mad:

• Members

Touch screen Ipods for the lose.

The standard Ipod screens turn to {censored} 5 seconds out of the box. I can't even imagine how they'd look with your fingers constantly sliding around on it.
:freak:
You could buy one of those adhesive screen protectors I suppose, but I don't see that staying in place for long.

PS. My Ipod video took a complete {censored} after only one year with moderate use. I hate Ipods.
:mad:

The orginal iPod screen and the Iphone (and new iPod) screen are totally different.

The touch screen is the {censored}ing bomb. It doesnt scratch, and you dont even notice finger prints or smears when the screen is lit up.

Archived