Rivera video Warren Haynes/Joe Bonamassa style

Noak

• Members
Sounds good to me man!

A lot of top pros use tons of delay, why shouldn't this guy?

There's nothing wrong with it, but most people use those effects to "put icing on the cake". I'm sure Noak's "cake" is good in the first place, since he's a great guitar player.........but I'd really like to hear the amp dry as well.:wave:

• Members
There's nothing wrong with it, but most people use those effects to "put icing on the cake". I'm sure Noak's "cake" is good in the first place, since he's a great guitar plater.........but I'd really like to hear the amp dry as well.
:wave:

I'll let you guys know when I put up a clip with no FX whatsoever :thu::wave:

• Members

very nice tone... whats the difference between this model and the knucklehead Tre?

The K-tre has more gain and more bass range and headroom, hence it's 120 watts. Even if I never played a K-tre I'd also say the tone is different, like a cross between my Knucklehead (mid 90's) and a 5150 maybe.

• Members
Great playing AND tone!!!! I have a '98 Knucklehead non-reverb and I love it as well. What are you running for tubes, if you don't mind me asking?

matt

The power amp tubes are EH EL34, and I don't know 'bout the preamp, never needed checking :D

• Members

Do you know quite a bit about Riveras? I have a few questions about the clubster model that they have. I think I am only going to buy combos and run one of my Legacy 2x12s with them from now.

I'm not too familiar with the newer models but I've heard good things about the clubster and I think that one is the one that is most reminiscent of this amp I'm using, tone-wise.

Archived