Anyone want to see a somewhat amusing fight??

MattACaster

• Members
No {censored} - living in any city comes with additional costs, but I prefer to live in the metro area for the convenience, personally. I like being able to drive 5 miles in any direction and get to where I need to be.

i can drive 5 miles in any direction and be where i need to be, so what?
i live in a "metro area"- so what?
you live in a "townhouse" that you bought for 210K,and i live in a 3 bedroom house with 1200 sq feet and a full basement and an attached garage on 3/4 of an acre that i bought for 69K
it sucks being down here "scraping rock bottom" man- it really does-:wave:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
i can drive 5 miles in any direction and be where i need to be, so what?

i live in a "metro area"- so what?

you live in a "townhouse" that you bought for 210K,and i live in a 3 bedroom house with 1200 sq feet and a full basement and an attached garage on 3/4 of an acre that i bought for 69K

it sucks being down here "scraping rock bottom" man- it really does-
:wave:

69K for a house would be a {censored}hole anywhere but in the boondocks. I wouldn't get too excited about that.

You can drive 5 miles in any direction and be in a corn field. Awesome. I grew up in the boondocks - I am more than glad to live in a metro area that has over a million people. The traffic sucks, but the city is always alive and I'm never bored. I'd get bored tending to cows and driving trucks. :wave:

• Members
don't you live around East St. Louis? I wouldn't be bragging about housing costs bro.
:freak:

i live in alton,IL. it's not bad,actually.
i have been flirting with the idea of selling my house and buying some land in alabama or mississippi and moving down there and livin cheap-lol.

east st louis pales in comparison to chicago's violence so dont even go there.

i dont see why everyone is attacking me in this thread anyways- all i said was i cant afford to live in chicago,basically...

• Members

69K for a house would be a {censored}hole anywhere but in the boondocks. I wouldn't get too excited about that.

You can drive 5 miles in any direction and be in a corn field. Awesome.

you dont know what the hell you're talking about dude.

Archived