Just put down a deposit on this PRS.

flaming turd

• Members

PRS makes a great trem to be honest. I had an SE with one, same design but made in Korea. It killed every Fender trem I'd ever used.

Tonally, it'll thin things out a bit. There's not as much transfer of vibration from strings to body and back again to keep sustain up...especially if you set it to be floating. But honestly, mine with a stoptail is so fat sounding and sustains so well that I feel you could really get away with having a trem. The guitar will still sustain as well as most Les Pauls I'm sure.

• Members

i played the same one here in toledo at peeler music,it was the faded sunburst model as far as color ,i have short stubby fingers and i SWEAR that this guitar blew all the les pauls outta the water!!! fer me i played riffs that i couldnt play on a lp custm,the prs IS truely my next guitar,and ONLY ONE that fits these small short stubby digets!! hell,look at JOHNNY HILEANDS HANDS,man thems some MEAT HOOKS! im sayin that in a jokin way!!!! he can PLAY a guitar!!! the mans a genious...piece...lumpy...

• Members

PRS makes a great trem to be honest. I had an SE with one, same design but made in Korea. It killed every Fender trem I'd ever used.

Tonally, it'll thin things out a bit. There's not as much transfer of vibration from strings to body and back again to keep sustain up...especially if you set it to be floating. But honestly, mine with a stoptail is so fat sounding and sustains so well that I feel you could really get away with having a trem. The guitar will still sustain as well as most Les Pauls I'm sure.

yeah, i'm expecting that. but i was real happy with me CE22 trem.

• Members

I think you'll love the trem. My SC standard is awesome - but I kinda wish it had split coils (and sometimes a trem) for when I want that particular type of sound.

This red one looks gorgeous...It probably will look even better in the flesh...PRS have that wow factor - I still smile every time I open the case on mine...

Archived