My HCAF ship has sunk

Sandman31774

• Members

I pray this place gets better but with the state of things...doesn't look like it.....place has gone from bad to worse to something that I now do not have words to describe........Lord Toneking, Zachman, Steel Kage, Guitarslinger,Gdwill2u, Poe36, Chrisjd, Rushtallica, Marshallnoise...and there are a few names i forgot...but ...well...see ya around the internet...but not here anymore.....Mods...i hope you clean up the mess...and your own as well.

God Bless,

Sandman

• Members

It's an internet message board, not real life or a country that guarantees free speech. I don't know of many other boards that let you get away with as much as you do here. FDP would ban you for the most minor offense. And not this stupid ban you for a day or three or whatever {censored}. They'd ban your email address, your username, and possibly your IP. And I don't think they allow yahoo or msn accounts for new members anymore.

And you forgot Pepi. :D

• Members
I pray this place gets better but with the state of things...doesn't look like it.....place has gone from bad to worse to something that I now do not have words to describe........Lord Toneking, Zachman, Steel Kage, Guitarslinger,Gdwill2u, Poe36, Rushtallica, Marshallnoise...and there are a few names i forgot...but ...well...see ya around the internet...but not here anymore.....Mods...i hope you clean up the mess...and your own as well.

God Bless,

Sandman

See you at the Rig Talk, and thanks for the welcome over there, honestly it felt like old home week seeing all those old names that used to come here.:thu:

When they put all the religious threads into one big trash bin thread I think for me it was the last straw. I will hang around awile longer to see if we can change this rotten decision, but it looks like the mods (who aren't even from the amp forum) want to run off all the regulrs who have made this place special.

• Members
srsly?

thats weak ass....i suppose i'll see you on RT tho?

and murdock...PM me...if you can...I have something you'd like haha

:o

how did teh moving go? :confused:

i called to help but teh rain cloud answered teh phone and said ' dont come over ' :mad: :mad: :cry:

Archived