PowerBlock Owners & Tech Guys

Megadeth Man

• Members

The old brain ain't performing to well today, hence this question. :lol:

Will it be cool to run it with just one 4 ohm cab hooked on one of the stereo outs? Or do you think it needs to see two 4 ohm cabs, one on each stereo out, as the minimum?

I usually run it with an 8 ohm cab on one of the stereo outs, so I know that's OK.

pb_rear.jpg

pb_bd.gif

• Members

Justa humpin' this bad girl to the top.

I feel good today, Silent Bob, we're gonna make some money, then you know what we're going to do? We're gonna go to that party, and we're gonna get some {censored}, and I'm gonna {censored} this bitch, and {censored} this bitch, I'll {censored} anything that moves! What the {censored} you lookin at, I'll kick yo {censored}in' ass! {censored} yeah. Doesn't that {censored}er owe me 10 bucks? You know, {censored}in' tonight, we're gonna rip off that {censored}er's head, and take out his {censored}in' soul. Hey, what's up baby, what's up, sluts?

:lol:

• Members
The old brain ain't performing to well today, hence this question.
:lol:

Will it be cool to run it with just one 4 ohm cab hooked on one of the stereo outs? Or do you think it needs to see two 4 ohm cabs, one on each stereo out, as the minimum?

I usually run it with an 8 ohm cab on one of the stereo outs, so I know that's OK.

pb_rear.jpg
pb_bd.gif

SS amps ordinarily do not require a load on them. So you can run a single 4 ohm cab on one side. Just don't bridge it and try that. 8 ohms is the minimum bridged impedance.

Archived