Post some evil, hate filled bands

mparsons

• Members

i did...twice. manson was a creepy {censored}er back then, and he liked to pull some gg allin {censored}, too. cutting himself with beer bottles, having the crowd spit on him...definitely an experience to watch.

I saw him in 1995, and you're totally right, he was really creepy to watch on stage. I had pretty much seen everything at that point, but Manson kind left me wondering WTF was going on.

I remember thinking his band couldn't really play but that HE was the real deal. The part that freaked me out the most was the crowd. There was almost like a mini freak army that followed him like a cult. AT the time, he wasn't on the radio or MTV...he was sort of an underground type of buzz. In fact, I didn't even go to the show to see him, I went to see Clutch that was playing with him.

Anyhow, other than him the only other band that ever freaked me out was a local Gay Athiest Punk band. I saw them play once and felt like the pit was going to turn into a boy raping session. You think these death metal bands with their stupid upside down crosses are scary? Wait til you see a bunch of angry queer punkers high on drugs staring at your pristine ass in a some {censored}hole bar in a homo-infested ghetto. After leaving that show I stepped in a pile of human {censored} left on the sidewalk from a bum...that night was {censored}ing creepy...haha my contribution

Archived