HCAF phrases you never want to hear again

JoshuaLogan

• Members
I think you didn't understand what i said:

When people tend to say they play 7 different styles, they usually can't really play not even one style like it has to be played, therefore, they cannot play at all.

:freak:

You have to have some pretty clear cut lines between genres for what you said to make enough sense to completely disagree with.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Those are the ones just trumpeting what they own and not trying to give useful advice
:o

Which I hate. No one gives a {censored} what you play, they're asking about things that fit what they're looking for.

Don't forget there's a subset population that believes that an amp has a design flaw if you choose to use a boost with it for additional tonal flavoring
:p

That subsetis wrong. Then again, the subset that says that boosting is always a good thing is equally wrong.

• Members
Ah yes..................

"This is the best guitar/amp/cab/ I have ever played.....wish I did not sell it......"

Translation........I am a freaking idiot please bitch slap me all over HCAF
:idea:

Not as bad as "This is the best guitar/amp/cab/ I have ever played.....wish I did not HAVE TO sell it......"

When I see that I have a hard time believing the person isn't full of it. :rolleyes:

Archived