Show me your V's please.....

Markymarc1979

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Output jack moved.

Electronics modified to 2 vol. & 2 tone.

Anything else?

Good eye. :thu: that's basically it.

I still don't know why they refuse to put the jack in the proper place. Having a front facing jack warblling around because it's mounted to a plastic pick guard. :freak: is just plain dumb, not to mention ugly and awkward.

• Members
Good eye.
:thu:
that's basically it.

I still don't know why they refuse to put the jack in the proper place. Having a front facing jack warblling around because it's mounted to a plastic pick guard.
:freak:
is just plain dumb, not to mention ugly and awkward.

Thanks. I'm not a fan of pickguard mounted jacks either. It just feels flimsy.

• Members
GAS!!!! where the hell did you get that?

Picked it up from Megadeth7684. It took me almost a month to save up the cash for it and Mark was cool as hell about waiting on me! Couldn't have been cooler, in fact! It still had all the contact plastic on it and had absolutely zero scratches and dings! I think he got it from another dude in some kind of trade. It was exactly what I was looking for. I get paid on Friday and I think I'm gonna order some Seymour Duncan Blackouts for it! Maybe just the bridge model to see if I like it.

• Members
Picked it up from Megadeth7684. It took me almost a month to save up the cash for it and Mark was cool as hell about waiting on me! Couldn't have been cooler, in fact! It still had all the contact plastic on it and had absolutely zero scratches and dings! I think he got it from another dude in some kind of trade. It was exactly what I was looking for. I get paid on Friday and I think I'm gonna order some Seymour Duncan Blackouts for it! Maybe just the bridge model to see if I like it.

Damn dude, I remember you selling your RR1 for that but I thought it would be that kickass! :eek:

That's not a regular production model, is it?

Archived