This little girl is a better guitarist than most of you! HA!

Neilrocks25

• Members

I know I was joking, I have checked out his website. so STFU N00b ha!

and how does he know what my playing is like, also how do you know that he is not jealous.........lol

I am sure he will see the joke.

what happened to the humor on here?

I can knock myself and take a joke so I am sure other people can?

Sorry dude, but your "struck a nerve" reply was so troll-like that I missed the humor.

The thing is, I didn't see anything funny about your thread either. I don't know how long you've been around here, but there have been plenty of serious posts like this so the novelty kind of wore off.

Sorry I missed the humor, I didn't realize it was all in fun.

• Members

I'm glad someone knew that she was playing the ventures, which isn't exactly beginners guitar stuff and it's all clean.

But she doesn't have enough feeling, more bends. I require each note to be bent a whole step up before I can relate to it on an emotion level.

But seriously I wish I could make money just playing ventures songs.

• Members

Sorry dude, but your "struck a nerve" reply was so troll-like that I missed the humor.

The thing is, I didn't see anything funny about your thread either. I don't know how long you've been around here, but there have been plenty of serious posts like this so the novelty kind of wore off.

Sorry I missed the humor, I didn't realize it was all in fun.

Thats the british humor for you!, go and watch monty python and come back to me :cop:

:wave:

Archived