We should all have neighbors like this

Slaytallica

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ya i don't see a thing wrong with it. Neighbors are important people in your life. My grandma lives by herself and every once in awhile depends on her nieghbors to help her shes 94 since we cant always be there for her like little things opening something and the like.

we need more people likes this looking out for one another

• Members

Ya i don't see a thing wrong with it. Neighbors are important people in your life. My grandma lives by herself and every once in awhile depends on her nieghbors to help her shes 94 since we cant always be there for her like little things opening something and the like.

we need more people likes this looking out for one another

Exactly!

I have great neighbors and we are always looking out for each others kids and property. I wouldn't hesitate to have my neighbors back like if they were family.

• Members

Am I the only one to think that isn'r right?!

The guy actually said "I'm gonna kill them" it is clear that he had murder on his mind...

I think it was irresponsible. Nobody's life was threatened, the robbers could have been armed, for all he knew there might have been a third one in the house who could start shooting other people...

I think that if he just got the license number or something they would have got them.

And I don't really think that people should just kill someone on the spot because of a burglary. Not if nobody's life is threatened...

I mean if we take this logic to the extreme, will we have people blasting each other off for shoplifting or even smoking weed, running a red light, jaywalking:freak:

• Members

The guy actually said "I'm gonna kill them" it is clear that he had murder on his mind...

I think it was irresponsible. Nobody's life was threatened, the robbers could have been armed, for all he knew there might have been a third one in the house who could start shooting other people...

I think that if he just got the license number or something they would have got them.

And I don't really think that people should just kill someone on the spot because of a burglary. Not if nobody's life is threatened...

I mean if we take this logic to the extreme, will we have people blasting each other off for shoplifting or even smoking weed, running a red light, jaywalking:freak:

STFU liberal noob

• Members

You have no idea what you are talking about.

He told the 911 operator many times to get the cops there, otherwise he was going to stop them from LEAVING the property. When you listen to the audio, he says very clearly "Move, you're dead", as in "if you move, I'm going to shoot you", THEN shoots. If you didn't want to die, WHY WOULD YOU MOVE? He then states that they came onto his yard. If someone came onto my yard, while I was standing there WITH A GUN after just witnessing said persons robbing a house, and they charged me WITH A CROWBAR after telling them if they were to move, I would shoot them, they would be dead, just the same as those 2. The intentions are clear. If you charge someone that has a gun, you have bad intentions, and you are planning on disarming and harming the person with a gun.

-ans-

• Members

You have no idea what you are talking about. He told the 911 operator many times to get the cops there, otherwise he was going to stop them from LEAVING the property. When you listen to the audio, he says very clearly "Move, you're dead", THEN shoots. He then states that they came onto his yard. If someone came onto my yard, while I was standing there WITH A GUN after just witnessing said persons robbing a house, and they charged me WITH A CROWBAR after telling them if they were to move, I would shoot them, they would be dead, just the same as those 2. The intentions are clear. If you charge someone that has a gun, you have bad intentions, and you are planning on disarming and harmign the person with a gun.

-ans-

thank you thread closed

• Members

OK Good. Then I hope when your ass, your home, your family, your loved ones are getting robbed you remember your comments here and STFU and not cry about it.:wave:

• Members

I'll even go so far as to say WHY they moved after he said that. They were young, and they thought they could overtake the 61 year old man, and probably use the gun on him, so they could escape from the crime scene with their stolen loot. If you look into it, both of the dead robbers had previous arrest records, for I believe felony drug possession, so you can be GUARANTEED they had dealt with guns in life threatening sitations before. It's very simple, they didn't want to get caught, and they were going to try and stop the weak old man from stopping them. they entered his yard with the crowbar, with intentions of malice, he told them to stop, they advanced, he shot them dead in their tracks. I would have done the same thing. End of story.

-Ans-

• Members

Bah, I'm obviously not as informed about the case as some of you are.
If his life was threatened, I'm sure this will be a whole other deal as if he shoot them in the back while they were running away. This is for the law to figure out.
I was talking about the general principle.

And if someone stole some of my property without any threat to me or someone else I just wouldn't like my neighbor to kill them.

Anyway, I'm European and I guess we view things like that a bit different so just bare with me please:cop:

• Members

welcome to an american based board.

i would have aimed for the legs so they would go to jail as gimps and get repeated anal rape.

either way, that guy deserves a medal.

Then the criminals would have legal recourse against the old man for harming them, probably crippling them for life. I live here in Texas obviously, and the rule is, if you point a gun at a criminal, YOU SHOOT TO KILL. If you don't intend to kill the person, you don't poitn the gun, or shoot at them, because it will come back to haunt you in these type of cases.

-Ans-

• Members
Best sarcastic post ever.
:thu:

If it isn't, I feel sorry for you.

-Ans-

Not at all sarcastic. The lack of value for life in this thread is appalling. These two crooks were trying to get away. He went out there during with the intend to kill them and murdered them in cold blood.

Archived