ebay remorse

bohemoth

• Members

bid on a bass, sitting here hoping i don't win it. I love the bass and want to get one eventually, i just dont really have that much money:mad:

and you bid because?

no offense but this is the reason I don't {censored} with ebay. Too many turds bid when they don't have the money....I don't get how people think they can just make money appear if they win or the seller will mind if they have to re list the item.

• Members

im not gonna retract the bid or say "oh no i cant buy it" if i win it, i just should have thought more before i bid on it. if i DO win it it'll be a good deal though so :D. don't worry i'm not being a turd about it, there are just better ways i could spend the money.

• Members

and you bid because?

no offense but this is the reason I don't {censored} with ebay. Too many turds bid when they don't have the money....I don't get how people think they can just make money appear if they win or the seller will mind if they have to re list the item.

x2

To the OP: What the {censored} man? You're part of the problem, so don't expect too much sympathy here.

Archived