New Jvm coming out?

surfcat

• Members

I saw on here or TGP-can't remember-that Marshall has a 50w 2 channel Jvm coming out in '08. It was just brought up in a thread so there may be nothing to it, but that sounds like just what I need-assuming the price is significantly lower than the 4 channel. Anyone else heard this?

• Members

i assume it will have independent eq for each channel which is good. will it have any upgrades tonewise? i know there have been complaints of the jvm not delivering the goods tonewise. adjustable foot switchable solo boost (that can be engaded on either channel? built in powerscaling? combo version?

• Members

Hmm maybe they can build something with the versatility of the VintageModern but the sound of the JVM?

Not sure I understand-you think the VM is more versitile than the Jvm? I actually like both amps-seems harder to get your sound dialed in with the VM, plus it's really only a one channel amp, but I do like it once it's dialed in. I'm starting to worry about the Jvm though with all the reports of problems.

• Members
Not sure I understand-you think the VM is more versitile than the Jvm? I actually like both amps-seems harder to get your sound dialed in with the VM, plus it's really only a one channel amp, but I do like it once it's dialed in. I'm starting to worry about the Jvm though with all the reports of problems.

Well I was trying to be funny / sarcastic, but maybe that#s not who I am so I shouldn't do it :cry:

Archived