got my Eventide Timefactor...

JoshuaLogan

• Members

I don't do rack gear. I'm sure for the price (A LOT OF $$$$) you could get better, but damn for the size, convenience, and cost of this ($350 for me), this thing rules. I love delay :love:

by the way, I started talking with the effects forum guys about it here: http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1822114

if anyone wants to talk about it, might as well there

• Members

I got one .Opened the box and tossed it on Ebay .rack unit on the floor .I 'm sure it's a great piece but there's too much you can do with it.

Everytime I think I'm the king of the noodlers .It ends up like this .

My amps -- 6 knobs

My guitars -- 2 or 4 knobs

• Members

I got one .Opened the box and tossed it on Ebay .rack unit on the floor .I 'm sure it's a great piece but there's too much you can do with it.

Everytime I think I'm the king of the noodlers .It ends up like this .

My amps -- 6 knobs

My guitars -- 2 or 4 knobs

too much? there's never too much. ;)

• Members

I'd think that such a flexible unit would be more ideal as a rackmount.

SPeaking of which, ya think there's a chance of getting a rackmount kit?

what? why? the whole point of the pedal is to offer the quality and versatility of rackmount stuff in the convenient size and ease of use of a pedal.... easy to take anywhere, easy to use... no need for expensive midi controllers, etc....

• Members

so, will it take a line level input?

does it do midi ?

yes and yes. there are switches for selecting instrument or line level for both input and output, and yes it does midi. it can even act as a controller for other midi things.... using the timefactor's knobs and switches to change parameters and such. the manual is online. download that

• Members

By far the best delay I've ever owned. What I like about it is that it gives you options like a rack unit, but has knobs instead of pages. That and the original signal is never touched, I think that's why it feels so much nicer than most.

• Members

what? why? the whole point of the pedal is to offer the quality and versatility of rackmount stuff in the convenient size and ease of use of a pedal.... easy to take anywhere, easy to use... no need for expensive midi controllers, etc....

doesn't it have a midi jack to use it with rack stuff?

Archived