woohoo, flying to Regina today for the weekend

Lucius

• Members

Doh, i mean, what the {censored} am I thinking going to Regina in the bloody winter??? Oh well, get see my mom and hang out a bit without wife and kids. Lots of beer, forza II, and some jamming I hope. Cheers, Lucius

Make Warplanegrey buy you a Pil.

That's all they sell in Regina, right? And some Blue and Canadian IIRC. ;)

• Members

For some reason when ever I return home, my love for {censored}ty beer also returns. Coming off the plane I will promply go to this {censored} hole offsale at the plains and then to my bro's house for some supper. Cheers, Lucius

• Members

For some reason when ever I return home, my love for {censored}ty beer also returns. Coming off the plane I will promply go to this {censored} hole offsale at the plains and then to my bro's house for some supper. Cheers, Lucius

Ya know, sometimes when it's really hot and you've just BBQ'd a burger or just finished cutting the lawn, an ice cold Pil tastes friggin great.

I worked a couple summersat the brewery in Lethbridge before it closed down. I cut lawns. Official title was "gardener's helper". Real title was "grunt".

But they gave us beer at coffee time! 10 AM, 80 degrees, just finished an hour behind a 36" self propelled mower that weighed 200 lbs, cutting lawn on a steep hill. Man that beer tasted good!!!

Archived