marshall 6100 clip!

dmk

• Members
the drone type noise?

think it was some pitch shifter and 100% wet reverb with lots of fuzz

No it's a synth.:lol: I don't know how to describe it, it's way in the back round playing along with the guitar. Not the part when it's just the guitar playing that soft drone, it's about 5 or 6 seconds after that.

• Members
No it's a synth.
:lol:
I don't know how to describe it, it's way in the back round playing along with the guitar. Not the part when it's just the guitar playing that soft drone, it's about 5 or 6 seconds after that.

I know what your talking about, sounds like its just a LOT of reverb with a fast picked high note behind, mixed well.

• Members
No it's a synth.
:lol:
I don't know how to describe it, it's way in the back round playing along with the guitar. Not the part when it's just the guitar playing that soft drone, it's about 5 or 6 seconds after that.

might be the fuzz bass?

• Members

WOW!!!!! :eek::eek:

Not only was that some really nice Marshall tone (which I LOVE to hear), but the music was really sweet too!

In the halftime breakdown section it has a really sad yet dreamy sound. I love that!!!! :thu:

And then you follow it up with the kickass fast riff!

Well done! Thanks for posting that!

• Members

woah, thanks people!
i honestly expected to get slated for it :D

both the music and tone are great. which 6100 is this? i thought i saw two in a picture you posted, one lm and one older one.

thanks!
this was all done with the older non LM version with el34's (not that that matters as the poweramp was muted ;)). i only really use the LM as a backup now or if i want some really crazy high gain.
the guitar was a prs ce24 with stock pickups.

thanks again everyone.

• Members
its all done on channel 3.

both buttons in, mids full up, bass and treble to taste, gain about half way up.

I have to say thanks to you DMK...I have like 6 potential buyers that are interested in buying my 6100 (blue El34) now!!:thu:

For some reason I had a couple of them interested here and there but nobody pulled the trigger. It's a killer amp and in great shape with the original tubes. I want to keep it but need the money for financial reasons.

Thanks for the great clip!.

Archived