Cameron CCM-100 video...not The CCV-100

simbasa

• Members

$2400, VERY good if you ask me.

1/3rd almost of a RKII

$2400 does seem really good for a boutique killer sounding amp like that. The RK II here is $2500 new though, you guys get screwed on Mesa stuff. Is it the customs fees/tax that does it, or do they just jack up the price over there?

This forum is awful for g.a.s. pains. I haven't even gotten the new amp I have on order yet, and I'm already planning for another one. It's going to be a hard choice between a Cameron and a SigX, they both sounded killer in the video demos. :cry:

• Members

$2400 does seem really good for a boutique killer sounding amp like that. The RK II here is $2500 new though, you guys get screwed on Mesa stuff. Is it the customs fees/tax that does it, or do they just jack up the price over there?

This forum is awful for g.a.s. pains. I haven't even gotten the new amp I have on order yet, and I'm already planning for another one. It's going to be a hard choice between a Cameron and a SigX, they both sounded killer in the video demos.
:cry:

Meh the import fee's would put 20% extra onto the price but that doesnt warrant the $6000 price tag. The dollar had been going down and down on the pound too but we've seen no price adjustmets, theyre just ripping us off. Marshalls arent that much more expensive over there so who knows why mesa's are here.

• Members

Meh the import fee's would put 20% extra onto the price but that doesnt warrant the $6000 price tag. The dollar had been going down and down on the pound too but we've seen no price adjustmets, theyre just ripping us off. Marshalls arent that much more expensive over there so who knows why mesa's are here.

wow, didn't realize the Marshalls would be more there too, I would have thought they would be a better value there, since they are made in the UK. That's kind of ridiculous. :freak:

• Members

wow, didn't realize the Marshalls would be more there too, I would have thought they would be a better value there, since they are made in the UK. That's kind of ridiculous.
:freak:

no no they are cheaper here, but theyre not that much more in price in the US than they are in the UK, so it doesnt explain why Mesa's are so much here, apart from corporate greed.

• Members

no no they are cheaper here, but theyre not that much more in price in the US than they are in the UK, so it doesnt explain why Mesa's are so much here, apart from corporate greed.

ahh, ok, gotchya. :thu:

I'm surprised they sell any at all over there tbh, that's a ridiculous price they are charging then.

Archived