I got asked to turnabout

Brick

• Members

I really don't see your point??

if you are talking about swearing in titles, there is a link in the thread you referenced with KICKASS in it. Is {censored} really any worse??

and to the OP - thing that women do that peeves men??? - Ask them to a turnabout??!?!!!?!

• Members

good call guided, i LOL'd at that one, My teacher thought it would be fun to do a little paper on sexist things, so my main goal is just to piss her off, cause at this point an F on the paper would lower my A maybe a percent, plus teh teacher wants my cockz

• Members
good call guided, i LOL'd at that one, My teacher thought it would be fun to do a little paper on sexist things, so my main goal is just to piss her off, cause at this point an F on the paper would lower my A maybe a percent, plus teh teacher wants my cockz

You can quote me in your paper if you would like. :wave:

• Members
I really don't see your point??

if you are talking about swearing in titles, there is a link in the thread you referenced with KICKASS in it. Is {censored} really any worse??

and to the OP - thing that women do that peeves men??? - Ask them to a turnabout??!?!!!?!

Yes. :evil:

• Members
You know, I came in here thinking turnabout was gonna be something cool, like your chick asking you if she could {censored} you in the ass with a strap on.

Nothing but disappointment to be found in here.
:cry:

your a sick son of a bitch, but I like ya:thu:

• Members
you should go all avant garde and write the paper as an advice column. here's an example:

Man, I laugh hard, and I laugh often, but I haven't laughed that hard very often. :lol::thu:

The only thing that was missing is in the oral sex column it forgot to mention that semen helps reduce the risk of breast cancer, and losing your tits doesn't show very much thoughtfulness towards your husbands needs. Go give him oral sex, and cook him a nice meal to show you care about his needs.

Hmmmm, if I believed in hell I'd probably end up there for that one. :o

Archived