Epic fail.

19shannon73

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Drop Dead Gorgeous...and grindcore all together...oih and marilyn manson...my best friend likes him..and i just...no. ANd its not so much his music..well okay..it is..but its more the fact..do you really have to act that weird? makes all those musicians seem all the more fake and wanting to create some sort of scene or something..lameness.

case closed..

• Members

An epic Fail as in redux Apocolypse Now or redone Star Wars??

Maybe Chili Peppers with Dave Navarro, like em both but together = epic fail
New Ozzy
New Santana
New Rap (post Ghetto Boys)

Yanni
Micheal Bolton
John Mayer
Kenny G
Madonna
Selene Dion
= Epic Corksniffers

• Members
The Floyd Rose trem

24 fret guitars

basses with more then 4 strings

guitars with more then 6 strings (except for 12 string guitars)

double bass drum kits

sweep picking

:rolleyes: Seriously?:confused:
Hell, I dunno most North American Mainstream music? (atleast what I hear 'round here anyways).

• Members
Drop Dead Gorgeous...and grindcore all together...oih and marilyn manson...my best friend likes him..and i just...no. ANd its not so much his music..well okay..it is..but its more the fact..do you really have to act that weird? makes all those musicians seem all the more fake and wanting to create some sort of scene or something..lameness.

case closed..

lol @ DDG being grindcore

lol @ you in general

:lol:

• Members
The dillinger escape plan. I don't care how "technically challenging" their music is, it still sounds like pigs being raped.

+999

Untalented pigs being raped.

For another angle, I'll borrow part of an infamous review of a Styx album by an early 80s music critic----he compared it to a parking lot full of whale vomit. :lol:

• Members
Nickelback. Nothing makes me scramble to change the channel/station faster.
:freak:

I listened to the first few seconds of nickleback's photograph....and the lyrics were so stupidly funny...just the whole intro made me laugh.

And i wasnt saying drop dead gorgeous was grindcore..i meant grindcore all together sucks, as does drop dead gorgeous....DDG is just..{censored}ty "hardcore" music.

Archived