UPS delivery exception for my new amp, anything i can do?

bluesboy

• Members

Here's my story... my amp was due for delivery today, they tried to deliver, i wasnt home to sign because i am at work. The thing is, im ALWAYS at work when they try to deliver, AND they will try three times before finally holding it at the UPS place where i have 5 days to pick it up. this means that i wont be able to get my new amp until friday morning, but i really really want it sooner than that.

So my question is, can i do something and get them to either deliver it when im home (after 6pm) or hold it at the terminal so i can pick it up?

I already tried calling, but it's a talking robot, didnt help me :idk:

• Members
Here's my story... my amp was due for delivery today, they tried to deliver, i wasnt home to sign because i am at work. The thing is, im ALWAYS at work when they try to deliver, AND they will try three times before finally holding it at the UPS place where i have 5 days to pick it up. this means that i wont be able to get my new amp until friday morning, but i really really want it sooner than that.

So my question is, can i do something and get them to either deliver it when im home (after 6pm) or hold it at the terminal so i can pick it up?

I already tried calling, but it's a talking robot, didnt help me
:idk:

call them, and keep pressing 0 0 0 0 0 0 after every option. You will talk to someone who is used to dealing with old women :-)

Seriously, works with all "chose 3 now" nonsense. Thank god for the confused!!!

• Members
You can also meet the driver on road if you want.
:)

SINCE WHEN!?!?! I had to go pick up my brother's carvin last week. The hub is 25 miles away and roughly an hour and a half there and back...not to mention waiting for the lazy people at the hub to go get my stuff. They like to wait to see who else is going to come in and then send someone out to get lots of packages to bring at once. I waited almost 45 minutes last thursday night.

• Members

I got a call from carvin the day before it was delivered telling me a signature would be required in person. I left a note on the door that day with my signature requesting it to be left and they left a "we were here" slip with the signature required in person checked and a number for the local hub to call. The lady at the hub said no exceptions could be made for this. :(

• Members
I got a call from carvin the day before it was delivered telling me a signature would be required in person. I left a note on the door that day with my signature requesting it to be left and they left a "we were here" slip with the signature required in person checked and a number for the local hub to call. The lady at the hub said no exceptions could be made for this.
:(

bingo

Archived