Line Bog 6

str8Angle

• Members

I've got one (spider valve 1x12); it will not replace my XTC but it is a great tool to dial in a wide range of tones that are very useful when recording. It makes a great little practice amp that is grab and go - plug and play. It can easily get loud enough to keep up with a drummer.

• Members

I have one

If your not a retard, you should be able to cop some nice tones out of it. It has the typical high end fizz along with every other line 6 modeller, but if you're not a retard you SHOULD be able to dial it out

So what you are saying is that an overwhelming majority of people that purchase Spider Valve amps are retards that can't dial in an amp correctly. That really does make sense since a person in control of their faculties would never fall for the hype and buy such a horrible sounding POS.

• Members

So what you are saying is that an overwhelming majority of people that purchase Spider Valve amps are retards that can't dial in an amp correctly. That really does make sense since a person in control of their faculties would never fall for the hype and buy such a horrible sounding POS.

So you are claiming to have spoken or somehow communicated with the majority of Spider Valve owners and gotten thier opinions on that amp?:rolleyes: How do you find time to eat, sleep and actually play guitar?

Max

• Members

Oh no! A random person on the internet insinuated that I'm a retard! Whatever shall I do? :eek:

*logs off to go :rawk: with Spider Valve* :thu:

• Members

So you are claiming to have spoken or somehow communicated with the majority of Spider Valve owners and gotten thier opinions on that amp?
:rolleyes:
How do you find time to eat, sleep and actually play guitar?

Max

Uh no that's what I ascertained from NICE47's post. He obviously has witnessed numerous retards that failed to eliminate the fizz. I guess you misunderstood what I said. This seems to lend credibility to his "retard" theory. :idea:

• Members

So what you are saying is that an overwhelming majority of people that purchase Spider Valve amps are retards that can't dial in an amp correctly.
That really does make sense since a person in control of their faculties would never fall for the hype and buy such a horrible sounding POS.

Okay, I'm back.

Wait, did my sarcasm detector go on the fritz again?

Archived