Should I buy Hiwatt head back cheap?

Steve Drojo

• Members

I sold this about 13 years ago to my friend who needs money right now and will sell it back at the same price($250, because that's what FRIENDS do!)

It is a 73 or 74 Custom Hiwatt 100 and the Volumes 1 and 2 are wired like a Gain 1 and 2 like on the VHT Deliverance or Fender Prosonic with the master volume. Loud sucker, too! It probably needs tubes/overhaul at this point, but I think I'm getting my old pal back.:thu::):cool:

• Members
I sold this about 13 years ago to my friend who needs money right now and will sell it back at the same price($250, because that's what FRIENDS do!)

It is a 73 or 74 Custom Hiwatt 100 and the Volumes 1 and 2 are wired like a Gain 1 and 2 like on the VHT Deliverance or Fender Prosonic with the master volume. Loud sucker, too! It probably needs tubes/overhaul at this point, but I think I'm getting my old pal back.
:thu::):cool:

I would sell a testicle to get a early '70s Custom 100 for $250.

• Members

So essentially you'd sell a testicle for $250?

Not really, cause the amp is worth a good bit more than that, and at my point in life I most likely won't be having any more kids, so they really are only serving cosmetic purposes anyways. Besides, I can always get an artificial ball implant so I don't feel lopsided.

• Members

Not really, cause the amp is worth a good bit more than that, and at my point in life I most likely won't be having any more kids, so they really are only serving cosmetic purposes anyways. Besides, I can always get an artificial ball implant so I don't feel lopsided.

And you could change your name to 'the1balledarab'

• Members

Well, I bought it originally in '84 for $325 and I thought my friend Darcy had sold it years ago. I was surprised since he's had divorce, etc. since I sold it to him in the 90s! I need an amp head anyway(it is far from a mint condition head, trust me!) and this thing has sentimental value, not really looking to profit off of it.:)

Archived