What country are you from?

BadCompany89

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

lol, I've been to Vancouver and all over Vancouver Island, it's definately nicer than most of Ontario, but Ottawa is quite different than the rest of Ontario.

In all fairness I've never been east of Alberta, so in all reality I can't and shouldn't comment about Ontario.... But being from BC we're raised to look down on Eastern Canada:cop:

• Members

In all fairness I've never been east of Alberta, so in all reality I can't and shouldn't comment about Ontario.... But being from BC we're raised to look down on Eastern Canada:cop:

haha, fair enough. In Ottawa we're raised to look down on Torontonians, despite the fact that it's not a bad city at all, by any means.

• Members

Southwestern Ontario, born and raised. Nothing but farm land for about an hour anyway outside of my town.

Lived in Victoria B.C. for a year. Great place, best city ever in my books. Funny thing was though almost everyone I met in B.C. wasn't from there.

• Members

I voted Canada but I don't see myself as Canadian. I'm a separatist.

I thought that french canadians were treated pretty well these days? I've never been to much of Quebec though, so I can't say much, and you're certainly entitled to your opinion.

Archived