My quest for the Brown sound is finaly ended!!

peppe6v6

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Congradulations! You just spent untold amounts of time and money trying to sound like somebody else.

Congratulations! If that is in fact your band in your sig, it sucks! If it isn't your band, I hope you don't like the music, because it sucks!

In either case, you've spent untold amounts listening to and/or playing {censored}ty music.

• Members
Congratulations! If that is in fact your band in your sig, it sucks! If it isn't your band, I hope you don't like the music, because it sucks!

In either case, you've spent untold amounts listening to and/or playing {censored}ty music.

:lol:

I can't add anything to this. It's simply perfect.

• Members

thank you

the thing I don't understand of many people here is that kind of antagonist spirit.

This is should be a place where everyone can learn from the other's suggestion but in a peacefull climate.

• Members

thank you

the thing I don't understand of many people here is that kind of antagonist spirit.

This is should be a place where everyone can learn from the other's suggestion but in a peacefull climate.

By the way...

Good sounds. You've definitely got what you wanted there.

• Members

BWHAHAHAHAAH!!!!

gave me a good chuckle!

• Members

Chuck Norris approves of this message.

• Members

I'm sorry if I'm attempting to do something differant than what others are out there doing. I'm sorry if I dont fit into cookie cutter radio friendly FM 'rawk'. If finding the 'perfect' tone means sounding like thousands of EVH, Hammet, Mustaine, Wylde, Johnson, Vai, Jones, and (insert guitar god here) clones, I'd rather be be imperfect.
I sound like me, and if you think I sound like {censored}, well, then I must sound like {censored}. Its official. My musical preferences suck and Eddie Van Halen's brown sound is the 'master tone'. I apologize for being wrong and I promise I'll try and sound more like him from now on.

• Members

I'm sorry if I'm attempting to do something differant than what others are out there doing. I'm sorry if I dont fit into cookie cutter radio friendly FM 'rawk'. If finding the 'perfect' tone means sounding like thousands of EVH, Hammet, Mustaine, Wylde, Johnson, Vai, Jones, and (insert guitar god here).

I sound like me, and if you think I sound like {censored}, well, then I must sound like {censored}. Its official. My musical preferences suck and Eddie Van Halen and his brown sound is god. I apologize for being wrong.

It's ok.

*hugs*

• Members

I'm sorry if I'm attempting to do something differant than what others are out there doing. I'm sorry if I dont fit into cookie cutter radio friendly FM 'rawk'. If finding the 'perfect' tone means sounding like thousands of EVH, Hammet, Mustaine, Wylde, Johnson, Vai, Jones, and (insert guitar god here) clones, I'd rather be be imperfect.

I sound like me, and if you think I sound like {censored}, well, then I must sound like {censored}. Its official. My musical preferences suck and Eddie Van Halen's brown sound is the 'master tone'. I apologize for being wrong and I promise I'll try and sound more like him from now on.

Oh get {censored}ed.

You came in, posted some snide comment, and had your ass handed to you. I haven't listened to your music and won't listen to you music, and quite frankly don't care how you sound, but if all that you contribute to this forum is drive by comments, you can go hang out at Ultimate Guitar with the rest of your 15 year old metalhead friends.

Archived