ot: it apears that clinton has won the pennsyltucky primary

bluesboy

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why is there an insistance on voting for the Obama/CLinton/McCain?

Why not vote for someone else?

I know I know....too tough a task for the American Public.

I agree but unfortunately there's really no one else that's viable. I already checked the Libertarian, Green and Constitution party's candidates. Slim pickins to say the least.

Jesse Ventura FTW in '08 - :poke:

Anyone truly smart with great leadership skills and a vision for needs to be done to make things better wouldn't in there right mind run for President. So we left with the "nubs" career politicians.

• Members

who was complaining? i was merely stating a fact, to try and spark discussion. did YOU vote?

sorry about the typo.. i was in the middle of getting lunch ready.

and i suppose that "complaining" was a poor choice in words.. that it got lost in there among all the other comments over Penn's primary.

yes, i did.

• Members
Ah ha ha ha...says the guy from the UK...the source of most of the world's major {censored}ups for the last 500 years.

I just gotta quote this again for lols....if that wasn't actually a deliberate attempt at funny then you need slapping with a large wt haddock my man! :D

• Members

Need I say more.

that is {censored}ing idiotic. I am not endorsing repulicans by any means but, I haven't heard anything from democrates but mudslinging. No talk of politics, just self serving agendas from both sides. I personally don't feel there is a candidate that represents the everyday man.

• Members

Talk about the impending implosion of the Democratic party (along with the impending explosion that will occur in Denver at the Democratic National Convention!)

Can anyone tell me which network will have the best coverage of

1. Peace loving hippies beating on each other,

and

2. the Denver police beating all the hippies with their sticks?

I'm stocking up on beer and popcorn and looking for a big foam "No. 1" finger to wear during the festivities...

I love it...

• Members

It's all simple math if you pay attention.

People who watch FOX news = Votes for Clinton and McCain

People who hate Bush = Votes for Obama

Clinton and McCain have been on the same (Corporate sponsored) team since before Bush was first elected. I would not be surprised a bit to see a last ditch McCain Clinton ticket.

• Members

I'll second #3, my gramps was in india towards the end of brits rule over there, he's got a ton of stories about various f'd up stuff that they did.

And then when they had looted the country for all it was worth they split it up on their way out as one big final {censored} you.

Obviously.

I don't have the time to sit here and make up for the failure that your education has been, so how about we just touch on two or three things that completely {censored}ed the global political climate.

1. Appeasement of Hitler - Neville Chamberlain's baby...almost led to the complete destruction of Europe as we know it. The defining example of what NOT to do in a time of crisis.

2. Balfour Doctrine - Successfully ensured almost 80 years of continuous and ever increasing violence in the middle east. The defining example of what NOT to do in a geographic area you neither understand or care to understand.

And, to go back a bit further:

3. British imperialism in the far east - Where to start? The defining example of what not to do in the name of 'progress' and 'exploration'

You know, if you have an educated opinion on something, fine. If you don't even have a basic grasp of the history of YOUR OWN COUNTRY, shut the {censored} up about ours. Yeah, its {censored}ed up...we know that, but I can tell you that the last country in the world that should get high-handed with us is the UK.

• Members

what a {censored}ing joke.

you {censored}ing americans cant do anything right.

why would anyone ever think about voting for that sack of {censored}e clinton?

because some americans don't think much of the US constitution.

some americans want the government to control EVERYTHING in their lives.

plus some people are just really {censored}ing stupid!

Archived