Just because Killswitch Engaged uses something doesn't mean you have to

Angry Grimace

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i never understood this. howard's singing voice is so awful to me. i seem to be in the minority but i can't accept that i'm wrong when i can't make it through a whole chorus with him

I can't make it through a song of Anthony Green either, so it's just our own preferences

• Members

I can't make it through a song of Anthony Green either, so it's just our own preferences

LOL +1

Apperantly he has a thing for people who can't sing to save their (non-existant) balls :thu:

• Members

Tell me that when you're 35 and still listening to death metal.

42 years old here - still listen to death metal. Also listen to KSE, and Arch Enemy, Lamb of God, Daughtry, p!nk, Kelly Clarkson, Foo Fighters, Journey, Eagles, Tom Petty - what's your point exactly?

• Members

LOL +1

Apperantly he has a thing for people who can't sing to save their (non-existant) balls
:thu:

not so respectfully put or well executed at all. im a spelling nazi, so you lose in my book on this one. and anthony isnt necessarily my favorite voiced singer, i just love his work. if you hear his arrangement of "i know there's an answer" it's pretty awesome. dustin kensrue is probably my favorite singer and his voice is ballsier than most any other singers i've heard. casey crescenzo can also sing his ass off and i'd say i'm a big fan of him too. what singers do you think are good?

Archived