Metallica at Bonnaroo live feed

claffman

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'd say 5 stars, except they hung around on stage too {censored}ing long. Get OFF on your high point! Of course they know that, so it stands to reason that they're just gay-ing on themselves... kinda pisses me off. Doesn't take away from the awesome performance though

• Members

I'd say 5 stars, except they hung around on stage too {censored}ing long. Get OFF on your high point! Of course they know that, so it stands to reason that they're just gay-ing on themselves... kinda pisses me off. Doesn't take away from the awesome performance though

They do that after every show. Have for years. They throw picks and other {censored} to the crowd and then say their last few words. It's nothing new.

• Members

They do that after every show. Have for years. They throw picks and other {censored} to the crowd and then say their last few words. It's nothing new.

Yeah, I know, but not to that extent, at least not when I saw them (which was admittedly years ago). This time it seemed as though they were hanging around WAY too long

• Members
That was epic. Their sound really suits their style. I wana see them now.

yeah they kick ass.
i saw them in 2004 at pops in sauget,IL(st louis) a small ass club- i walked in they just started- i went upstairs on the "balcony" and all i could do was just stand there and watch them {censored}in tear it up for 2 hours about 60 feet in front of me.
they played there again last year i couldnt go :cry:

• Members
I'm kicking myself for not knowing about and catching the "secret" show here in town last night. Given what I've just seen I'm betting they stomped even more ass at the club.

Same here man. Im from cookeville so its not that far of a drive at all...:mad:

• Members

Not really. I figured theyd have it on file or something

to watch. But I guess not. Whatever is playing today

is the gayness.

And who the {censored} are you.

stfu n00b:mad:

says the genius who's been here two months, and is the bestest gutar player evar. How 'bout you have a tall glass of STFU?

btw, it's on youtube.

Archived