OT: E3 newzzz Final Fantasy XIII comin to da 360

kinggeoff

• Members

Sony failed hard with this one.

I hate microsoft
:mad:

Then again I barely ever play video games, so it really doesn't affect me at all. Haven't played any FF since 10...

i haven't played since 6

7 killed the series for me and it has never recovered in my eyes :(

im hoping this one turns the tides now that I can play it without worrying about buying another 400$ console

• Members
i haven't played since 6

7 killed the series for me and it has never recovered in my eyes
:(

im hoping this one turns the tides now that I can play it without worrying about buying another 400$ console

I played VII first so I am a hardcore fanboy. But GAT DAMN i've tried to play 6 twice and end up getting so bored out of my skull that I lose all interest.

I love and beat 5 if that tells you anything, and it has like 0 story.

• Members

So this is why it's taking 5 billion years...

Could be a good thing cause more people play it.

Could be a bad thing cause exclusives for any console (be it 360 and PS3) usually mean the game isn't optimized for either the way it could have been.

Who knows? I have't enjoyed a FF since FFIX really, so I might not purchase this game when it comes out. All the good crew from FFIV to FFIX is gone for the most part anyway.

• Members

Could be a bad thing cause exclusives for any console (be it 360 and PS3) usually mean the game isn't optimized for either the way it could have been.

and that is why this is {censored}ty news for everyone.

• Members
http://www.joystiq.com/2008/07/14/final-fantasy-xiii-coming-to-xbox-360/4#c13160639

That's a hell of a bombshell to drop at e3!

:eek:

good times
:)

....and now I'm not interested at all. That's too bad. I wanted to see what they could do with 50GB of storage and all those processors; not what they could manage to cut and compress to hell to fit on the {censored}ing 360. Massive Fail. Basically, you're now waiting to see Lost Odyssey 2...which was cool, but really felt like a last gen game.

Do it for one system and do it right. Multi-platform games are almost always as mediocre as they come.

My 360 barely even works...

• Members

....and now I'm not interested at all. That's too bad. I wanted to see what they could do with 50GB of storage and all those processors; not what they could manage to cut and compress to hell to fit on the {censored}ing 360. Massive Fail. Basically, you're now waiting to see Lost Odyssey 2...which was cool, but really felt like a last gen game.

Do it for one system and do it right. Multi-platform games are almost always as mediocre as they come.

My 360 barely even works...

They still will do it up for the ps3. They have stated it is still their priority. The 360 version development begins only once the ps3 jap version is finished.

• Members

They still will do it up for the ps3. They have stated it is still their priority. The 360 version development begins only once the ps3 jap version is finished.

So even people that bought an Xbox and PS3 are going to have to wait for them to finish the 360 port even though the game could be out sooner?

Lame.

Thanks for the reward of buying your system, Mr. Gates.

• Members
i haven't played since 6

I ma EXACTLY the same way. FFX is really good though man, you'd like it if you liked 6.

• Members
i haven't played since 6

You mean you didn't like 7? Or that it was so good it made the rest crappy? I also started with 7 like someone else said, and just fell in love with the whole story/gameplay/characters, etc. The rest after VII did nothing for me.

Archived