How the hell do you sell a car?

thesteve

• Members
Yeah, stopping can get a bit tricky. You learn to adapt though. When I drive I am very aware of my surroundings and road conditions, and it really doesn't become that much of a problem.

Well, I really hope you don't sell it.

I sold my old CJ, only to regret it and buy a Rubicon later on at almost triple the price.:mad:

I know how you feel though, they can be very uncomfortable for commuting and long trips.

• Members

All those ideas you had earlier, do all of them. If you're in a hurry, list it on c-list, ebay, and autotrader. You might want to take the stickers off. Some people think that {censored} is tacky.

Park that {censored} in a grocery store parking lot on the weekends. Get some window marker and write price and phone number. Hell, depending on where you live you might want to put a payment on the window. Find out what someone with good credit could finance it for.

Right now is probably the worst time to be selling vehicle like that.

• Members

Nah, I've had it through some pretty rough spots and they've held up just fine. They are the weak link though, and if I decided to keep it that would be on the top of my to do list. The sketchiest moment I've had was ripping the bracket that the shackle mounts to clean off the frame. That was a total mess, but since then the mounts have been reinforced.

Archived