World Record... Fastest Guitar Player.

TheGreatGreen

• Members

Let me just say that any douche who says well can he play * insert tired ass classic solo * {censored} you. Post a vid of you playing as profient as him. He is a good player and most likely you are just insecure. Not to offend but wtf guys?

I think it goes like this...

I like the color orange...you do not....neither of us are wrong....it's a preference.

You don't want alternate opinions...don't post and certainly don't get offended or hurt.

• Members

Let me just say that any douche who says well can he play * insert tired ass classic solo * {censored} you. Post a vid of you playing as profient as him. He is a good player and most likely you are just insecure. Not to offend but wtf guys?

I don't think he's all that amazing, even when you look past the fact that he's overdubbed all the guitar playing in the video.

Yes, it's true, it's overdubbed. This is what he actually played:

[YOUTUBE]lDWfc_JpOrM[/YOUTUBE]

My friend Willie Jordan, whose playing studies were written about in Guitar World, slowed down the footage of the official video, and it showed that the playing was totally out of synch with what you saw in the video. He has simply tampered with the audio to make it seem like he was playing clean, when it was really just a sloppy mess.

Gilbert, Govan, Graham... These are truly fast and clean guitarists, way better than Della Vega. I don't think anyone here is jealous of this guy and his fake videos, at least I hope not.

• Members

My friend Willie Jordan, whose playing studies were written about in Guitar World, slowed down the footage of the official video, and it showed that the playing was totally out of synch with what you saw in the video. He has simply tampered with the audio to make it seem like he was playing clean, when it was really just a sloppy mess.

Gilbert, Govan, Graham... These are truly fast and clean guitarists, way better than Della Vega. I don't think anyone here is jealous of this guy and his fake videos, at least I hope not.

I'm sorry I doubted you Mr. Blacksteen.

Archived