Who wants to talk about something happy???

BAZGUITARMAN

• Members

Picture this:

You are at a concert. One of those rock-radio bands, not terrible but more of a chick band. This of course results in lots of fine ladies being in the crowd with you. One especially fine lady has been drinking just a bit too much and decides to show everyone this neat trick she can do with her fun-bags; she can hold a beer with them and drink it, hands free.

You become intrigued.

She orders a bottle of (insert your favorite beer here) from the bar, mmm your favorite. She proceeds to slowly slide the chilled bottle betwixt her tatas. She slowly lowers her lips around the tip of the bottle, and begins to lean back as the cold beer begins to flow into her waiting mouth. She finishes her sip and turns around as she swallows so everyone can see the majesty of her talents. Just then the band begins to play her favorite song. Being drunk, her animal instincts kicked in and she immediately became aroused.

Once again you became intrigued.

Being inebriated, her first response to this overwhelming emotion is to remove her shirt to show the band her brilliant boobage. As she wrestles to get her shirt off she realizes all to late she forgot the beer in her cleavage. She becomes panicked, bumps into her friend and begins to fall. She grabs the last thing she can get her hands on before she hits the ground, your pants. Your belt holds long enough for her to pull herself up about waist level before it snaps, causing your pants to fall off and her to begin falling down again. Luckily your dick pops out and slides between her boobs, popping the once lodged beer into the air where you catch it. You realize then that you are titty {censored}ing a fine lady with your favorite beer in hand with an audience to witness the epic greatness that is you.

And you like it.

• Members

Picture this:

You are at a concert. One of those rock-radio bands, not terrible but more of a chick band. This of course results in lots of fine ladies being in the crowd with you. One especially fine lady has been drinking just a bit too much and decides to show everyone this neat trick she can do with her fun-bags; she can hold a beer with them and drink it, hands free.

You become intrigued.

She orders a bottle of (insert your favorite beer here) from the bar, mmm your favorite. She proceeds to slowly slide the chilled bottle betwixt her tatas. She slowly lowers her lips around the tip of the bottle, and begins to lean back as the cold beer begins to flow into her waiting mouth. She finishes her sip and turns around as she swallows so everyone can see the majesty of her talents. Just then the band begins to play her favorite song. Being drunk, her animal instincts kicked in and she immediately became aroused.

Being inebriated, her first response to this overwhelming emotion is to remove her shirt to show the band her brilliant boobage. As she wrestles to get her shirt off she realizes all to late she forgot the beer in her cleavage. She becomes panicked, bumps into her friend and begins to fall. She grabs the last thing she can get her hands on before she hits the ground, your pants. Your belt holds long enough for her to pull herself up about waist level before it snaps, causing your pants to fall off and her to begin falling down again. Luckily your dick pops out and slides between her boobs, popping the once lodged beer into the air where you catch it. You realize then that you are titty {censored}ing a fine lady with your favorite beer in hand with an audience to witness the epic greatness that is you.

And you like it.

Brilliance

• Members
You're upcoming settlement and high end amp/cab purchase
:eek::)

I would love to say that would make me happy but I've been waiting for a year now. That damn imaginary money I may get has done nothing but piss me off so far. But they say it's coming so I'm still guardedly happy.

That strained sweater boobage above definitely makes me happy though. Except I sorta feel bad for that one little button. You know he caught a lot of hell for holding it together.

Eric

• Members
Picture this:

You become intrigued.

And you like it.

u made me think, about life and it's beautiful moments :cop:

• Members

{censored}, how could we all have forgotten one of life's simplest pleasures? Blowing {censored} up FTMFW!
:thu:

I used to think there was something wrong with me, because I can turn the worst day ever into total and complete win, simply by blowing {censored} up, until I discovered the interwebz. In reality, if you don't enjoy blowing {censored} up at least every once in a while, you are dick docker with an unquenchable thirst for semen and you enjoy awkward locker room eye contact, and probably wear dresses.

Its a fact.

Archived