September: The new METAL month?

BAZGUITARMAN

• Members

Looks like Sept is going to own this year. I can't think of a better month for metal releases in a long time.

Lets see. We've got new releases from

Metallica

All That Remains

Iced Earth

Trivium

Slipknot

And maybe a couple others that I can't remember. That's a pretty solid {censored}ing line up for this fall.

Eric

• Members

Well, out of those bands, Iced Earth is about all I can listen to. I was actually a little surprised when I heard All Hope is gone by Slipknot, because I normally hate them, but Psychosocial...:facepalm:

But, that's just my opinion.

On the other hand, there's gonna be the new Amon Amarth. :thu:

• Members

Well, out of those bands, Iced Earth is about all I can listen to. I was actually a little surprised when I heard All Hope is gone by Slipknot, because I normally hate them, but Psychosocial...
:facepalm:

On the other hand, there's gonna be the new Amon Amarth.
:thu:

couldnt agree more. all those bands IMHO are utter crap. and theres new Amon Amarth???????

• Members

Well, out of those bands, Iced Earth is about all I can listen to. I was actually a little surprised when I heard All Hope is gone by Slipknot, because I normally hate them, but Psychosocial...
:facepalm:

On the other hand, there's gonna be the new Amon Amarth.
:thu:

The new AA album is a bit different than Oden. Its quite a bit more thrashy and less of the melodic stuff you heard on Oden.

There will also be a new Unearth album, but that might be early October. I forgot.

• Members

the Slipknot cd actually released last Tuesday. and i normally don't like them at all either, but the new disc is actually pretty damned good.

I heard two songs pychosocial and another one on Sirius, I actually liked it. :facepalm:

• Members

Looks like Sept is going to own this year. I can't think of a better month for metal releases in a long time.

Lets see. We've got new releases from

Metallica

All That Remains

Iced Earth

Trivium

Slipknot

And maybe a couple others that I can't remember. That's a pretty solid {censored}ing line up for this fall.

Eric

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

• Members

New Destruction is on the way too, perhaps new Exodus as well.

61Li-ovz%2BKL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

I am looking forward to this UK thrash band Pitiful Reign comes out in sept as well. If you are into new thrash, check them out:

0007_PITIFULREIGN_VISUALVIOLENCE.jpg

Toxic Holocaust in sept:

6110CD_216.jpg

edit*****

Looks like this is oct 28th:

2809209181_56a13ac238.jpg

Ac/Dc is out in Oct:

blackiceredsz3.jpg

Pro-Pain is out in oct as well.

neis-172.jpg

Lotsa cool stuff on the way for me!

Archived