Scheduled Maintenence

OverDriven

• Moderators

Fellas: The "Scheduled Maintenance" thing happens to us as well. It's been going on now for 3-4 months. I am told that it has something to do with IE 6 or 7... Or Safari... Or Firefox...

I took that last to mean that they aren't sure what's causing the issue, and that they are assiduously working it.

I have found that the back-page button, refresh, and persistence seem to work most of the time. It does try one's patience, though, don't it?!

• Members

Fellas: The "Scheduled Maintenance" thing happens to us as well. It's been going on now for 3-4 months. I am told that it has something to do with IE 6 or 7... Or Safari... Or Firefox...

I took that last to mean that they aren't sure what's causing the issue, and that they are assiduously working it.

I have found that the back-page button, refresh, and persistence seem to work most of the time. It does try one's patience, though, don't it?!

Dude...I don't mean to be rude, but fire your IT guy/team. Please. He's obviously lacking in experience to run such a high traffic board.

• Members

Dude...I don't mean to be rude, but fire your IT guy/team. Please. He's obviously lacking in experience to run such a high traffic board.

yeah, good thing H-C isn't in business to make money, otherwise they'd be losing it everytime someone got fed up and went to TGP instead :o

Archived