I have black widow spiders in my amp.

Sgt. Funk

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I would then throw them into an open fire. I really don't like spiders.

Why stop there? Take two spiders - or pair with a scorpion for variety, whatever - and put them in a cricket basket with a fire-retardent underside equipped with a slick inner lining at the bottom so they can't crawl up the enclosure. Light a torch underneath, and watch them fight to the death :rawk:

Note: If the spider wins, he'll burn to death. If the scorpion wins (if opted in), he'll commit suicide by stabbing himself :cool:

Oh yeah, don't let PETA know you did this... especially if you're placing bets, hahaha

• Members

I got bit by a Brown Recluse when I was a kid living in Mississippi. There were a {censored} ton of forests around in Oxford, and we'd go running around in them, looking for private lakes and {censored} to fish in.

I was in the hospital for a week, and I still have a scar on my left bicep.

• Members

I got bit by a Brown Recluse when I was a kid living in Mississippi. There were a {censored} ton of forests around in Oxford, and we'd go running around in them, looking for private lakes and {censored} to fish in.

I was in the hospital for a week, and I still have a scar on my left bicep.

been bitten twice

• Members

Edit; Just found this story on snopes. Its a bull{censored} deal.

yep.

besides what you really have to look out for is snakes :eek::eekphil::eekphil:

in all seriousness, one time a squirrel came out of toilet after I flushed. another turned up in the bathroom shortly after.

I was surprised for sure

Archived