a budda dilemma

aussieguitarnut

• Members

hi folks

i have a budda superdrive 18 ii. after years of hunting for the amp i can just plug in to and get the sound this is the one. killer mojo. here's the dilemma. i'm moving from the uk back to oz. someone has already offered me cash for the amp. its unlikely i'll be able to get a budda for a decent price back in oz. so options are:

1) flightcase it and ship it

2) sell it and look for something back in oz but stuff is much more expensive in oz so it will probably be a trade down to something a bit more ho hum

3) have been chatting to a guy in oz who is selling a supro sahara which is interesting. its a great deal and will leave me with a good chunk of cash left over. will save me shipping hassle and having to buy a flightcase but its going from my 10/10 amp to an unknown quantity. could do the job though. its different but not far off hitting the tones i'd typically go for.

my main guitar is a trussart steelcaster deluxe. i like claptone-sque, gilmour-ish, klopfler-y sounds. i tend to use mostly slightly crunchy sounds and then wind it up occasionally with a treble boost or fuzz (or indeed the budda OD).

am i just confusing myself here? dilemma central.

cheers

kris

Archived