Tony Iommi + Phil Anselmo = Massive win

MattACaster

• Members

I don't know what it is about him but I just can't get into his singing. I'm not saying he's bad or that I don't respect the talent, I'm just not a fan.

A couple weeks ago I got the Black Box with all the Ozzy-era albums remastered. Gaining a new appreciation for all the coke-fueled albums. I can almost feel a drip in the back of my own nasal cavity while listening to Sabotage.

• Members

A couple weeks ago I got the Black Box with all the Ozzy-era albums remastered. Gaining a new appreciation for all the coke-fueled albums. I can almost feel a drip in the back of my own nasal cavity while listening to Sabotage.

I got the same sensation listening to Phil Moog on my UFO cds.

• Members

I think you appreciate music on a whole different level than I do. :lol:

• Members
I think you appreciate music on a whole different level than I do.
:lol:

Well, that's a given.

You being a Metallica fan, I'm sure you enjoyed the version of "Hole In the Sky" that they did at Sabbath's RnRHOF induction ceremony. The original version on Sabotage is insane. Ozzy is over-the-top; sounds like his heart is going to explode at any moment.

Archived