Bogner Ecstasy will be here any minute!

TexasAxeSlinger

• Members

I am waiting for UPS to deliver by 4x12 Cabinet and Head. I cant wait. I skipped work and am waiting for UPS to arrive, been waiting l morning and it is 1:30pm now. Wish they would Hurry:rolleyes:

I got an Ecstasy 101B Head and 4x12 STRAIGHT Cabinet. This one is Custom Burgandy Leather and Wheat Front Grill. The Cab is New from a Dealer.

Can't wait to fire this thing up. Had one long ago, 5 years, so I really missed it and wished I never sold it. Now the Heads have the new Red channel Mod.:thu:

I was going to get black, but this custom color came up and decided to pull the trigger. I hope it looks Good. I have heard from several who have seen it. It is CLASSY and a beautiful color combo.

I am lucky and I Pray UPS doesn't dammage the amp in shipping.:eek:

Bogners are Sweet!:thu:

• Members

I got her and it is SWEET! Looks like a Million Bucks. It is Burgandy and Wheat and it the dark room just looks basically black. I dont play out anymore so it is for my home only, but it looks nice.

I haven't even fired her up yet as I had to swap the head shells and put the chassis into the new burgandy head (so it matches my Cab). Man I never thought I would have a custom colred Bogner. I was just the right place at the right time and it all worked out. Now I am broke................ LOL

I will post pics soon. At least I have one that is a little unique, but they all look cool to me, even black. It is nice to have a little something different and especially since it looks so classy and cool.

If I take Pics I bet it is going to come out Really Bright and look different than in person. I will try to take one W/O a flash to get a better idea of the true color.

Peace...........................

Tex
AKA (Boggie Johnson the III) 'just made that one up right there, so cut me some slack'

• Members

The amp sounds great but the green channel doesnt work? Teh blue and red sound great and green lights up but no sound?

I did remove one 12ax7?? the smaller tubeall thr way to the right as you face the head from the front and put that back in, maybe I missed it?

Man I hope it is simple?

Archived