Global Warming

Antipownt

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Your citing of discovery channel, youtube vids and repeated references to your religion in other threads prompted those questions. Thanks for clarifying
:thu:

Well, global warming isn't something that the discovery channel influenced me to not believe in. I just look at all the things that goes on and makes my decisions. I talk about my religion when I feel it's needed. I do listen to Christian scientist more so than others. You had to get your information somewhere too. Maybe not discovery channel but did you actually go out and do these studies yourself? I bet not. You got your information from some source. I don't have time to go do a study on global warming or the 2012 thing you spoke of in the other thread. You're such a douche. Period. You sound very spoiled. :p EDIT: From the post I have read of yours it seems like atleast 3 out of 5 is you either saying "fail" or giving a facepalm. Can't you have a conversation? You do it in almost every thread. Over and over. Atleast im talking about something. That's all you have to contribute to the convo.

• Members

I don't know much about this part of it. But I was watching the discovery channel and they were showing these germs that live in the ocean. Without these germs we wouldn't survive and if the ocean heated up more they would die and we would die. But I'm more worried about a commit hitting the earth.

I think you're referring to phytoplankton.

Yes, the food chain starts with it!

• Members

I'm reading one now where some guy just wanted advice and you got in there and started bashing him and he says hey man take it easy I don't want an argument and you kept on and kept on. Same thing you are doing to me. So, you can't convince me it's me. Some people need a second life online to pick on people because they can't in real life.

• Members

See... here's the thing about global warming, 2012, impending doom, :blah: etc.,etc... we can't do a {censored}ing thing about it! The only reason God has been an ongoing subject of debate, since... well, God knows when, is the plain fact that some things are simply beyond our control, period. ...yet, we as the "intelligent" race seem to feel we are resilient to anything and everything... but someone has already addressed this very point quite eloquently:

that's the mentality of a dinosaur.

Enjoy every day like it's your last and STFU.

• Members

I'm reading one now where some guy just wanted advice and you got in there and started bashing him and he says hey man take it easy I don't want an argument and you kept on and kept on. Same thing you are doing to me. So, you can't convince me it's me. Some people need a second life online to pick on people because they can't in real life.

21.94 posts/day of complete idiocy :thu:

Funny thing though... I quickly found multiple people "arguing" with you about your bull{censored}. Granted, they're not so much arguments as they are people coming to the realization that you're not worth talking to - congrats! :thu:

• Members
21.94 posts/day of complete idiocy

Funny thing though... I quickly found multiple people "arguing" with you about your bull{censored}. Granted, they're not so much arguments as they are people coming to the realization that you're not worth talking to - congrats!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!111!!!!

TRUTH BOMB!

But seriously. Took the words out my mouf.

Archived