When the hell was "the day"?

Antipownt

• Moderators
You banned him for that?

The guy is a troll...but

How do you know he was banned?

The constant proxie is a tip. The constant trolling is another. Finally, the admitting he was here before under another moniker but bailed so he wouldn't have to admit it.

I've said it before, proxies can hide your IP. Not the fact that you are an asshole. With a banned guy on a proxie, one of three things happens.

1, the one I hope for, is they learned their lesson and can now play well with others. That way they never show on my radar so I never have to go look and see they are on a proxie in the first place.

2, their meglomania gets the best of them and they can't sit quiet on the fact that they've been here before but ohhhhh it's a mystery as to who they were (name changed members show up differently thenpeople with new monikers).

3. Their asshole like tendancies, the one that got them permabannned in the first place (and lets face it, to get perma banned here, you pretty much have to be a complete tool. To get an IP ban, which a proxie will dictate, you have to be out of your mind) resurface quickly.

He was guilty of 2 and 3. :idk:

• Members

Yeah, yeah. You have that cheesy website made by a friend using Fireworks. And you STILL have it!!!
:facepalm:

Criticizing other peoples' websites and choice of HTML editors = giant nerd.

Don't you have some creature to go kill in WOW, glasses to tape up, some pocket protectors to take out before you do laundry, a picture of Kari Byron to whack off to (or Jamie Hyman, all depending on how you swing), or some other geeky ass nerd {censored} to do? :poke:

Archived