When the hell was "the day"?

Antipownt

• Members

Hey - didn't I kick your ass here back in 2003?

Yeah - you're that guy with the cheesy website from like '01.

Damn! Was that a comeback? I think he thinks that was a comeback. If I were you I would try the "I am so crushing lame I am almost funny" tactic.

Because whatever you are trying to do is not working. I actually want to hug you I am so impressed with your banality.

• Members

Damn! Was that a comeback? I think he thinks that was a comeback. If I were you I would try the "I am so crushing lame I am almost funny" tactic.

Because whatever you are trying to do is not working. I actually want to hug you I am so impressed with your banality.

I'm bored now.

• Members
Yeah, yeah. You have that cheesy website made by a friend using Fireworks. And you STILL have it!!!
:facepalm:

Dear dimwit,

The cheesy website was made by me.

Whatever moniker you were using "back in the day," based upon your failed memory and piss-poor material, I can only come to the conclusion that I gave you a serious spanking for you to still be this bitter.

You fail, repeatedly.

• Members

Dear dimwit,

The cheesy website was made by me.

Whatever moniker you were using "back in the day," based upon your failed memory and piss-poor material, I can only come to the conclusion that I gave you a serious spanking for you to still be this bitter.

You fail, repeatedly.

Yeah I don't really recall ever seeing someone best Bob. Been here for 6-7 years.

Why do I get the feeling this kid may be the same one that was posting all that {censored} the other day?

• Members

When people refer to "back in the day", what the hell are they talkings about?

The day? It depends. When your parents say "I rue the day", it could mean one of 2 things:

1: Date of your conception.

2: Date of your birth.

It's more than likely the 2nd one, because at least your dad was able to drain his nuts on the 1st one.

Archived