Axe-FX with a P90 equiped guitar gained out.

riffy

• Members

Sounds pretty badass... maybe a little too bright I have pretty bright speakers. Very sexy liquid tone
:love:

Thanks man... I tend towards brighter mixes. I don't know why unless is is simpy because of the complaints of my earlier darker mixes...lol

• Members

Groovy clip. P90s, a slide and a ton of gain is a recipe for win. :thu:

I know people will say 1s and 0s sound the same, but in this instance they most certainly don't.

I've heard professional engineers say there is a difference between software- I guess the summing is the big thing?- and I am inclined to believe them.

• Members

Very nice. Love the greasy ass slide.

Thanks much man! I really LOVE slide and the P90 with a lot of gain just lends itself to it. I find myself playing much more slide than ever since I got this PRS with Soapbars in it!

• Members

I always enjoy your clips riffy. No exception here. Did I mention that it sounds like a POD.
;)

I'm just going to use this as my standard response to Axe-fx threads from now on. k? thx, by.

Seriously, it sounded good.

:wave:I don't mind the POD comparisions at all bro. Thanks for listening and I am glad you like the crap I do. It seems not many do, but that is ok by me... Just means I am a bit out of the norm I think...lol

Gary

• Members

Groovy clip. P90s, a slide and a ton of gain is a recipe for win.
:thu:

I've heard professional engineers say there is a difference between software- I guess the summing is the big thing?- and I am inclined to believe them.

Thanks much man! I love the slide sound myself. I also think that is what engineers say about summing as well.

It also seems to make things sound more open if you really know how to record, which sadly I can so I don't know how to do well!

Gary

• Members

That was cool Gary! I can't think of the last time I heard a clip with slide. Just listened to it again and thought it was really good. I loved the lead melody.

Thanks much bro! As one of the better players I hear, I really appreciate your opinion! I LOVE slide guitar. I just need to find more of a venue to play it in ya know? I can't be Foghat II...lol

Gary

Archived