Did ron burgandy get the bant?

k-train

• Members
I've been hoping you get banned for a long time now.
:cop:
As you are me.

But I liked Ron. Had a few arguments but all in fun. I liked the threads he started. I pretty much like everyone here even people that have disagreements. Like say ocean always has some interesting arguments.

I don't really think anyone should get banned if it was me as a mod. lol you got to have balls and take the name calling or whatever!

well its about maintaining a respectful sponored/owned website.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
it's not THAT bad... its just not a forum as entrenched in being goofy... all bizness time all the time... and the guys tend to have a LOT more money, a lot less sense of humor, and err on the side of being more blues guys than the prevalent metal/rock here...

LOL

i love how you describe blues as an 'error' when compared to metal/rock:rawk:

:rawk::rawk::rawk::rawk::rawk:

• Members
Me: If I say 17 boobs is a stuttering moron will I get bant?

Mod: Yes.

Me: Well how about if I think it?

Mod: I can't control what you think.

Me: Ok, I think 17 boobs is a stuttering moron.

:badump:

lol

plus why does he have to like

leave uneven large

spaces

when he types?

• Members

The thing is I talked very well about a pedal but said I was lied by the builder, which is true. Tatataa , instant ban by a mod who can't

tell the diff between Chiba and a Chiva

Hope u are here reading this u fool.

It seems that some of the chibas there get their balls sucked by certain builders or there are other interests going on.

• Members
The thing is I talked very well about a pedal but said I was lied by the builder, which is true. Tatataa , instant ban by a mod who can't

It seems that some of the chibas there get their balls sucked by certain builders or there are other interests going on.

Um, o.k. :confused:

• Members

I honestly do not know what to say to this....

• Members
well, you'll find the same types of baboons and parrots on any messageboard you go to. I was surprized recently when I read a thread on TGP where a guy was complaining about an amp builder who took his money but never sent product. They allowed him to post the thread only because he sent them copies of court documents to prove his complaint was real.

That's the new requirement on TGP if you've been ripped off.

Damn. Well, I guess at least that keeps people from making up stories for whatever reason, anyway. :D

• Members

he's a regular overthere. I don't know why that forum

is so up tight, but whatever.

Because, as it's been said many times before, their a bunch of cock sucking assholes who have nothing better to do then bitch and moan. See what happens when you make too much money, you forget the little things are just that(little things) and you become a {censored}tard(that word is mine). I signed up for TGP and posted 1 thing, then stopped going there cause no one is nice and friendly like the peoples are here(by the way did we ever figure out why Burgandy was bant?)

Archived