Does anyone speak Russian?

mparsons

• Members

Dude that has been my favorite website for the past few weeks
:lol:
I can't WAIT to bust some of that out in class.

If I failed my Russian test I am going to yell "???????-???????!!"
:D

I had my roommate look at that site. She was looking for some words she already knew and was glad to see plenty of others she wasn't familiar with. :D

• 6 months later...
  • Members

Truly! Without this we'd never know the cultural significance of that

:)

The text that you want to translate a lot of slang and specific musical terminology:) If translate the text is not word for word, we get like this:

- This is not death metal, maybe lightweight melodic death metal + death metal vocals sometimes, and with the classics they have problems.

- You wrote a complete nonsense, first learn to differentiate between genres, "deathmetal vocals":)

is a real progressive metal + little black metal

And I may be wrong in the English language, i'm from Russia. Good luck in conquering the "Great and Powerful" Russian language!:)

• Members

The text that you want to translate a lot of slang and specific musical terminology:) If translate the text is not word for word, we get like this:

- This is not death metal, maybe lightweight melodic death metal + death metal vocals sometimes, and with the classics they have problems.

- You wrote a complete nonsense, first learn to differentiate between genres, "deathmetal vocals":)

is a real progressive metal + little black metal

And I may be wrong in the English language, i'm from Russia. Good luck in conquering the "Great and Powerful" Russian language!

Thanks for stepping in and giving further clarification. :cool:

::Fred:: is a Russian, as well: http://acapella.harmony-central.com/member.php?u=180372

Archived