Walking pneumonia FTL!

C-Dawg

• Members

Well, last Sunday I came down with a cold. By Tuesday, I was feeling better, but still a little 'under the weather'. Starting Wednesday, it went straight to my chest. I didn't have time to go to the Dr. until Thurs. afternoon. By then, it was very close to being pneumonia. Dr. was concerned 'cus I'm not coughing at all, so my body isn't trying to get rid of the crap down there. At any rate, I feel fine except for barely being able to breathe. I'm on antibiotics and expectorants, so hopefully this will help me out. Hasn't gottn' any better yet...

February has sucked the past few years, last year I got the flew and lost 10 lbs. in a week.

Getting sick blows ass... :mad:

• Members

Man, that {censored} must really be gettin' around! I woke up hacking my lungs out two days ago, and haven't gone to work in two days. I got a Z-pack, and the fever has finally broken, but I still feel like hammered whale {censored}, and my ribs feel like Brock Lesnar has been using them for a heavy bag! It {censored}ing hurts to BREATHE right now!

At least I'm starting to hack the {censored} up, but this is about as sick as I've been in years! Scared the crap out of me, too, because I've never had anything go straight for my lungs like that! :eek:

I feel yer pain...

• Members

What really sucks about this is: I've kinda turned into a work-out-aholic the past year or so. I have spent a total of 2 weeks outa the gym before this episode in the past year. Its gonna suck ass getting back into the rhythm of things. Man, cardio is gonna blow while getting my stamina back...

Archived