LAST WEEKS SHOWS THEME

nitrous2400

• Members

I forgot to post up about this like always....

So last week we played out at a small show and me and the bassist are huge jets fans, so of course being that Bret Farve retired we figured we'd have a good time with it and convinced the other guitarist to make it a theme. We all got dressed up in jets clothing and it wound up getting really good feedback from the crowd:lol: We even had a crazy guy in the crowd with a big 4 tattoo tell us how awesome he thought it was. :thu:

favre_jets.png

so yeah here's some pics of the guitar

jan165.jpg

jan166.jpg

[

• Members
Pics of da show.

I don't care what anyone says. I am a Packers fan and ole Brett will always have a place in my heart.

{censored} dude I don't have any of the last show:cry: one of the wimminz was supposed to take pics but i think the dancing might of scared her or something. :lol: All I got is pics of the show last month and I'll prob have a friend shooting pics at tonights show and we're getting professional promo pics pretty soon:lol:

• Members
{censored} dude I don't have any of the last show:cry: one of the wimminz was supposed to take pics but i think the dancing might of scared her or something.
:lol:
All I got is pics of the show last month and I'll prob have a friend shooting pics at tonights show and we're getting professional promo pics pretty soon:lol:

Ok, {censored} it.

Pics from shows in general. :o

Archived