Warpig vs Miracle man Vs Painkiller

Jcm800_6550

• Members

which is best for hard rock/ metal, i play through a mohogany les paul (epiphone) then playing that through a boosted 1981 jcm800 2204, i play in standard tuning and sometimes 1/2 step down, but usually no lower than that,

I want the pickup to have a really Thick Girthy sound(im guessing lots of mids and bass?) and have lots of pull and drive to it wile containing clarity,

Thanks guys i appreciate your help:wave:

Edit: Now just Painkiller vs Miracle man

• Members

The Miracle Man sounds like the one you'd be looking for. The Painkiller has alot more mids and is very very tight.

The Warpig has more bass than the Miracle Man but not as tight.

The Miracle Man is a good balance between the two.

• Members

which is best for hard rock/ metal, i play through a mohogany les paul (epiphone) then playing that through a boosted 1981 jcm800 2204, i play in standard tuning and sometimes 1/2 step down, but usually no lower than that,

I want the pickup to have a really Thick Girthy sound(im guessing lots of mids and bass?) and have lots of pull and drive to it wile containing clarity,

Thanks guys i appreciate your help:wave:

Edit: Now just Painkiller vs Miracle man

I thought the thread was about the Priest, Sabbath, & Ozzy tunes. :lol:

• Members

Even though it's not in the choices you've listed, you've described the Nailbomb exactly, it's clear, thick, and has a lot of bass and mids. The Miracle Man I'd say is really tight and sounds quite modern, but is a bit scooped, and the Painkiller has a lot of mids and is even a bit tighter but doesn't have the thick bass you're describing.

Archived