DAMN these guys sound great live!!! (alk3 content)

Meatbeard

• Members

Yeah. There was an interview in GW a while back with the guitarist. He said there was this radio station in Las Vegas that played only 80s pop music and it inspired a lot of their material.

Not my cup of tea alright, but when I need a break from metal simple 3 chord rock is my go to.

• Members
Yeah. There was an interview in GW a while back with the guitarist. He said there was this radio station in Las Vegas that played only 80s pop music and it inspired a lot of their material.

Not my cup of tea alright, but when I need a break from metal simple 3 chord rock is my go to.

he actually has pretty damn good tone. I noticed that live (not in that video) he plays a bogner shiva as his main head and has a Diezel VH4 as a backup :love::love::love:

• Members

I don't know why I know this. But that was actually the guy from the Killers.

FML.............:facepalm:

• Members

man, i must have seen this band atleast 10 times. I used to go to every single show around the from here to infirmary days. Ive got the halloween 7" that they gave to everyone who went to their halloween show.

Im not as fond of their new stuff, but they are definitely a great band.

Archived